Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complemented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions.
NEW FEATURE: The attraction articles now include links to Google Maps. On a dedicated electronic reader with a slow connection and a primitive browser, Google Maps will display the attraction on the map along with metro stations, roads, and nearby attractions. On an internet-enabled device such as the iPhone and the iPad, Google Maps will even show you the route from your current location to the attraction you want to go to.
All travel guides in the Mobi Travel series are only $4.99 or less. Search for any title: enter mobi (short for MobileReference) and a keyword; for example: mobi Paris.
Table of Contents:
Essentials: Tourism Office | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Respect | Stay Safe
1. General: History | Geography | Climate
2. Maps: City | Districts | Muni Metro | F Market | BART | Caltrain | Point Reyes
3. Transport: Get In | Get Around | Airports | Muni Metro | BART | Caltrain | Buses | Cable Cars
4. By Area: Districts | Neighborhoods | Islands | Port | Streets & Sqaures | Get Out
5. Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | See | 49-Mile Scenic Drive | Buy | Tours | Swimming | Buildings & Structures | Churches | Parks | Sites
6. Culture: Performing Arts | Theaters | Music | Museums | Sports | Events